This sleeve is 40 microns thick and come 100 per pack. They are designed for cards of 56 x 87 mm.
What Do I Get?
Note: Our Standard USA sleeves were specifically designed for cards of 56 x 87 mm in length. This size was based on many games including Kingsburg, Bang, Bohnanza and Munchkin, all of which do fit perfectly. In fact they fit so well that you can fit the cards back in the inserts/boxes in almost every case. The size was also based on some other company's sizing claims that some really popular games were compatible with 56 x 87 mm sleeves. Unfortunately there are a few games that do not have cards that measure 56 x 87 mm and are smaller than our Euro sleeves which are for 59 x 92 mm.
The result of this is that the following games have cards that are 57.5 x 89 mm and do not fit the Standard USA sleeves:
- - Arkham Horror and Expansions
- - Battlestar Galactica & Expansions
- - Brawl
- - Chaos In The Old World
- - Citadels
- - Clue
- - Cosmic Encounter
- - Descent Journeys In The Dark & Expansions
- - Mare Nostrum
- - Middle Earth Quest
- - Modern Art
- - Nexus
- - Pit
- - Rack-O
- - Runebound Second Edition & Expansions
- - Set
- - Too Many Cooks
- - Union Pacific
- - Witch Trial
- - And others
We realize many of you ordered this size specifically for the above games. What can be done? You may instead look at our USA Chimera sleeves. They will be 57.5 x 89 mm in size and fit all of the above games just fine.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED by their respective trademark holders. No challenge to any intellectual property rights is intended or implied by representations of compatibility and no endorsements of any of our products by any other company is implied or represented.
Please note some games require multiple sleeve sizes!
By Filipe Despite lots of BGG warnings ,
- Despite lots of warnings in the BGG forums I took the risk and bought a bunch of Mayday sleeves to my games (mainly the purple ones). There were some that did not fit fit very well but those were less than 4% (between 0 and 4 per package). The main value to me, contrary to those who claim that is better to buy two games than use sleeves (for cheap games at least), is that if my game worn out maybe I cannot get the game again (it may be out of print, for example), but if it is sleeved it will be preserved. Overall, excellent value.
By Thiago perfect for munchkin ,
- Perfect slaves for my munchkin cards!
By Jason Great Sleeves ,
- Had no problems with these sleeves. They work and feel great! At times I don't even realize they are there.